Monday, June 2, 2014

Hello!


Hello there, and welcome! After some serious consideration, I have decided to give this sad little blog a reboot (and actually stick with it this time!). So, here it is!

The Cloth Sloth is a place to showcase not only my Outfit of the Day, but also to share style inspirations, thrift hauls, DIY stuff, and occasionally hair and makeup tutorials. I may make some other posts here and there that don't fall under those categories, as well.

The photo above is a small collection of outfit selfies from the past year, to give you a little bit of an idea. In the future my photos will be better lit and will either be taken by another person or a tripod will be used.

I think that's all for now! If you want to learn more about me and the story behind this blog, please check out my About page!

Thanks for stopping by!

-Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment below, but make sure to BE NICE! Thanks!